Cost of Invisalign – Murphy, TX
The Cost of a Newer, Healthier Smile
If the thought of wearing a mouth full of metal to fix your crooked teeth seems unbearable, you’re not alone. Many people want an alternative solution when it comes to orthodontic treatment but often disregard other options because of the cost. While it’s true that Invisalign in Murphy can be more costly than traditional braces, the benefits and decreased treatment time often make it a more desirable and popular method of care. So, how much can you expect to pay for wearing clear aligners? Let our team at Murphy Family Dentistry explain the factors that make up your overall costs and how it may be more affordable than you think.
What Factors Influence the Cost?
Apart from the severity of your particular orthodontic problem (i.e. overcrowding, spaces between teeth, improper bite alignment), numerous factors can determine how much you can expect to pay for your treatment. No two people are the same, so, unfortunately, we cannot designate a firm price for Invisalign.
To provide you with the closest estimate possible, we will incorporate all these factors and provide you with a clear price tag during your initial consultation:
- How many clear aligners you will need throughout your treatment
- The severity of your orthodontic problem at the start of treatment
- The need for a top or bottom aligner or both
- If you require any pre-orthodontic dental work (i.e. tooth extraction)
- The retainer you’ll need after treatment is complete
Why Invisalign is a Good Investment
As you contemplate whether to go with Invisalign or not, it’s important that you spend ample time weighing the pros and cons. While you might assume your cosmetic dentist in Murphy will advocate for Invisalign no matter what because of the higher price tag, this is simply not true. In fact, not everyone is capable of using clear aligners to address their orthodontic problems. If our team does not believe you will benefit from this type of treatment, we will most certainly recommend an alternative solution that will get you’re the results you need and deserve.
However, if the choice is ultimately up to you, there are reasons why Invisalign is a good investment in your time and money, such as:
- Your confidence will receive a boost, as will your appearance
- Your treatment time will be significantly less than if you choose to wear traditional braces
- You’ll experience less irritation
- You’ll enjoy greater flexibility while wearing your aligners because you can eat and drink the foods and beverages you love
- You’ll have a greater chance of maintaining better oral health
Available Payment Options
While it is possible for your dental insurance company to pay for some or all of your orthodontic treatment, others include exceptions within their coverage stating that only regular braces are eligible. At Murphy Family Dentistry, we proudly accept most dental insurances and will happily file all your claims as a courtesy.
Some of the insurance companies we accept include:
- Delta Dental
- United Healthcare
- and many more!
If you are uninsured or need help paying the remaining balance after filing with insurance, we can help you enroll in CareCredit, which is a third-party financier who offers low-interest and no-interest payment plans. This allows you to still receive the care you need without breaking the bank!